Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Welcome to the Class Blog & Some Third Grade Words of Wisdom

Hello third grade students and families!

Welcome to the Third Grade Thinking blog! This a great place to keep up to date on what we are doing in class, find links for extra practice, and communicate with me. I plan on updating it often, so please visit back!

First, let me start by introducing myself.  My name is Heidi Huminsky and I have been working at Maple since 2011.  Most recently I finished a long term assignment in Kindergarten for Amanda Roberts.   I have my Master's degree in Elementary Education and am also a proud parent of two Maple students.  I am extremely excited to be finishing the school year with you and your children!  In fact, I got to spend a little time with them today.  I thought I'd share a little of the advice they gave me when I asked them what I needed to know to be their teacher:

"Everyone has to raise their hands."

"Don't yell."

"We have snack EVERYDAY.  Don't forget that!" 

"Tell everyone to be quiet when we are loud."

"Let's do science experiments."

"Don't forget snacktime."  (this particular advice was given several times and must be of the utmost importance!) :) 

I absolutely loved all the advice I was given and will definitely take it all under consideration!  :)

I am looking forward to a wonderful semester!  Please feel free to contact me anytime.  Leave comments on this blog, email me at heidi.huminsky@pcls.net, or call 440-392-5502.

Thanks and check back soon for more class updates!  We will be very busy THINKING all year long!

-Mrs. Huminsky











4 comments:

  1. most of the things were doing is not that hard and were having fun doing it sincerely Monique Spikes

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job third grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Adriana the blog student from today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iam Adriana the blog student

    ReplyDelete